Bento Sushi is looking for Sushi Food Prep Teammates at three locations (Cottman Ave, South Street, and Oxford Ave) The Sushi Food Prep Teammate is responsible for the day-to-day operations at the on-site kiosk including making sushi and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards while delivering an exceptional guest experience.
Sushi Food Prep Teammate Job Responsibilities:
- Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting, packaging, labeling and date stamping.
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered.
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of kiosk.
- Order and receive raw materials and dry goods.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Perform monthly inventories and training of new teammates as requires
- Ability to travel and to work in work in other locations, as the business requires.
Sushi Food Prep Teammate Qualifications:
- Effective English communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high paced environment
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends
- Likes dealing with people
- Ability to work in a team
- ServSafe certification an asset
- Sushi-making experience not necessary as training is provided
For more information call 1-866-337-8744 x 114 or visit the bentosushi website