Bento Sushi is looking for an experienced Food Service Area Supervisor to their team in Philadelphia.
The Area Supervisor is responsible for managing assigned Sushi Bars in their assigned region. This includes developing, supervising and coaching team members to ensure the highest levels of product quality and guest service standards are achieved.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations of assigned locations including people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality
- Accountable for recruiting, training, development and motivating hourly teammates.
- Daily store visits and monitoring of kiosks to ensure they are compliant with Bento regulatory requirements including quality assurance and food safety, health and safety standards and ensuring all required corrective action is taken promptly.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
- Execution of new store openings and implementing new product/program roll outs.
- Ensure that the labor and production plans are regularly amended to maximize profitability for each location through a combination of sales optimization and waste control.
- Ensure Daily Production Reports, payroll, checklists and reports are completed accurately for operational matters.
- Monthly inventory counts, Quality Assurance and Bento Compliance Audits.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of food service management experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment
- Previous experience in the Sushi industry is preferable.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel within an assigned region and with a flexible schedule to accommodate operational needs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Have strong communication skills in both oral and written English (Bi-lingual Korean is a plus).
- Must be self-motivated and guest focused oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Incentive plan
- Paid Time Off
- Car allowance and company gas card
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Bento Sushi is an Equal Opportunity employer.
For more information call 1-866-337-8744 x 114 or visit the bentosushi website